Low Level Utilities
The Low Level Utilities package is a
Win32 runtime package containing
units and classes that are used by the other packages on my Delphi Website.
Please note that this is for Win32 Delphi 2005 projects only.
* Last Updated 29th April 2005
- RAS.PAS is an import unit for the RAS functions in RASAPI32.DLL
- TWAIN.PAS is an import unit for the TWAIN functions in twain_32.dll
- RICHOLE.PAS is an import unit for the IRichEditOle Interface
- MultiLanguage_tlb.pas is an import unit for MULTLANG.DLL
GraphFlip contains simple functions to quickly rotate 24bpp bitmaps.
- unitExGraphics contains SystemPalette2 - a simple black and white palette,
and SystemPalette256 - a web compatible 256 colour palette. It also
contains the iHLSToRGB function for converting colour formats.
- unitCharsetMap contains functions for obtaining font charset and codepage
information from ISO charset strings
- TExRegistry, derived from
TRegistry provides additional registry handling capabilities, including
support for Multi String values, and importing and exporting regedit compatible
- TVirtualMemoryStream derived from TCustomMemoryStream allows you to
reserve contiguous blocks of memory.
- unitMIDIGlobals contains constants, type definitions and low level
functions useful for manipulating MIDI data
- TMidiTrackStream is derived from TVirtualMemoryStream and allows you to
load and save track information from MIDI files.
- TVersionInfo allows you to access details held in Version Info resources
from your programs
- TObjectCache allows you to store objects in a fixed-length cache
- TStreamTextReader allows you to treat streams like a text file
- TGoogleLikeStringSearcher allows you to search strings using Google-style
- TTextFileReader is a fast text file reader.
- TBTree is a disk-based B-Tree index which associates an integer value with
a variable length string. Supports strings up to about 2000
characters. Also allows sorted sequential access of strings and their
- TDataTree is a disk-based B-Tree index which associates a variable length
string value with an integer.
- TIndexTree is a disk-based B-Tree index which associates an integer value
with another integer value - effectively providing a sparse array of
- TBTreeIterator is a support class that allows you to quickly iterate
through a TBTree
- TDataTreeIterator is a support class that allows you to quickly iterate
through a TDataTree.
- TParser is a base class for syntax parsers
- TCPreProcessor is a 'C' language pre-processor, derived from the TParser